Dada Dates: Chocolate Covered Almond Butter Stuffed Dates
I simply cannot understand a life without a sweet tooth, and thank god I’ve never had to experience that. When I’m feeling like having a little bit of everything, this is the perfect snack to give me a boost of energy with natural sugar, healthy fats, and well, chocolate. Of course. Dates have become pretty synonymous with the Dada brand, and I could not love that more.
One of the easiest ways to maintain a healthy mindset and lifestyle is to be prepared for your cravings! These are perfect for managing your sweet tooth, since you can make a bunch, store in the freezer, and enjoy these healthy treats throughout the week. I am obsessed with these dates more than any other dates I've ever experienced in my life, if I'm honest. I know you'll love them too. ;)
- 10 medjool dates
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Creamy almond butter
- Line a half sheet with parchment paper.
- Start by pitting your dates. You definitely don’t want to eat those.
- Stuff each date with about half a tablespoon of almond butter - I tend to eyeball this! Just make sure that you stuff it enough to where it’s filled, but not too much to where it’s overflowing.
- In a small bowl, melt together the chocolate and coconut oil. I just popped mine in the microwave for about 15-20 seconds.
- Gently submerge each stuffed date in melted chocolate until it is fully covered. Transfer to the lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with flaky salt.
- Transfer to the freezer for 25 minutes or until chocolate has hardened!