Chocolate Martini Mocktail
We all know it was only a matter of time before I made a mocktail with chocolate involved (I have a more is more, measure with your heart philosophy with chocolate, always…obviously)
Not only is this chocolate martini completely plant-based, it’s also wildly simple to make, and is stunning as an evening drink that low-key doubles as dessert. The toasted coconut and melted chocolate rim is just truly the stuff my dreams are made of!! seriously!! I dream of it!!
If you choose not to drink for a night or more, there are options for you and I promise to continue making them more to help you feel empowered in any of your choices, whether you drink or not! this is going to be your new favorite, enjoy!
- 2 cups plant milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp brewed coffee
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Raw shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Chilled martini glasses
- Heat the plant milk over the stovetop or in microwave until warm — do not boil. Remove from heat and transfer to a large heat-safe bowl.
- Add chocolate chips and mix until the chocolate has melted & dissolved - whisk until evenly incorporated. Add the coffee and vanilla - whisk again. Transfer this mixture to the fridge to chill.
- In a small bowl, melt the chocolate and coconut oil together in the microwave in 15 second increments until smooth & glossy — stirring between each interval (or use double boiler method).
- Dry toast the coconut on medium heat until it starts to turn golden. Transfer to a plate & let cool.
- Dip each chilled martini glass rim in the melted chocolate and the immediately in the toasted coconut. Place in fridge to set.
- Once martini mixture is chilled pour into your glasses, and enjoy immediately!